You must bring all of the mandatory supporting documentation when you come to pick up the vehicle.
When you arrive at our office
In order to preserve your goods properly during transit, it is essential that your vehicle is at the correct temperature as soon as it is supplied:
- chilled for refrigeration;
- frozen for a freezer function.
Our team will prepare your vehicle so it is set to the desired temperature for your arrival. Therefore, it is important that you keep to the time slot allocated when booking.
Our staff will welcome you and give advice and essential information on how to use the refrigerated equipment correctly:
- vehicle familiarisation;
- basic explanation on how the refrigerated unit works;
- connecting the refrigerated unit once at your destination;
- and generally, any practical tips which you might find useful.
They will also tell you about returning the vehicle (with a full tank of fuel, the refrigerated body empty, during branch opening hours, and remember to bring the extension lead etc. back) Return the vehicle to the branch it was collected from.